Metzenbaum Society members contribute $1,000 or more in a year to both support the mission of Ohio Citizen Action/ Ohio Citizen Action Education Fund and honor the memory of a key ally on consumer and environmental issues, the late Senator Howard M. Metzenbaum. His work to promote reporting of toxic chemical releases, provide advance notice of plant closings and generally limit corporate power greatly advanced our own work and mirror our mission to this day. We created this exclusive giving circle in 2018 and welcomed the first 100 donors as founding members.
Metzenbaum Society Benefits
- Personal updates from the Executive Director or Development Officer
- A pair of complementary tickets to anniversary events
- Invitations to lobby days, activist training or other events
- A copy of our annual year-in-review report
- A handsome commemorative pin
For more information, contact Melissa English: [email protected], or 513-888-9980 or make your gift online :