Thank you for your interest in reaching out to the Ohio Power Siting Board (OPSB) via email in support of the Frasier Solar project.
Please follow these simple steps to send an email to OPSB.
1. Address your email message to: [email protected]
2. Subject line must be: Frasier Solar: Case Number 23-0796-EL-BGN
3. Please write a message about why solar energy is important to you and for Ohio. It's best to use your own words, but here are some points to get you started:
- I support the development of solar power in Knox County.
- The Frasier Project will benefit landowners by providing them with a steady source of income, diversifying their revenue streams.
- The Frasier Project is important for Ohio's transition to cleaner and more sustainable energy sources, reducing our reliance on fossil fuels and mitigating climate change.
- Incorporating solar into our all-of-the-above energy mix reduces costs, minimizes air pollution, and promotes a "Made in America" approach to energy, creating and preserving local, well-paying jobs that cannot be outsourced.
- The project can help reduce air pollution, leading to cleaner air quality and improved public health outcomes for all Ohio residents.
- Please approve the Frasier project in Knox County.
4. Sign with your full name
5. Send your message today and let us know if you get a response!